Friday, October 2, 2009

Shell's Scrap Challenges - We are giving a Prize!!!!!



On my way around the world last night blog hopping I came across this fantastic blog http://shell-turner.blogspot.com/. Shell had put up some fantastic challenges that even wet my appetite and she has lots of wonderful ladies jumping in to give them ago.

So I quickly emailed Shell and offered up a prize. The prize is worth $25 and in there are some Allegory Bella Pattern Papers including 2 which are flocked. Scrapbook King Rub Ons, A2Z Scraplet Chipboard, Green Tara String and Birch White Mini Roses.

So jump over to Shell's Blog and sign up as a follower and get scrapping. You have to complete at least 4 of the 8. Good Luck!!!!!



Leanne xx00
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shell Turner said...

Great prize Leanne!!!! I'm guessing I can't actually enter hehe

Thanks again

Shell x

amanda73 said...

that is so generous of you leanne. ive already written them down, and about to make a start on them

Mandy said...

lol...you are everywhere girl....have had a little look at her challenges and they are fab...will see what i can do...great prize...xxx