Monday, January 18, 2010

DT Call Up!!!!!

Mad About Scrappin is looking for New DT Members to join our Team!!!
We are looking for someone who has an absolute passion for the craft, a versatile scrapper who can use a wide range of products and off the page items!!
Entries close - February 14th 2010.
Your layouts are to be emailed to winnie78@optusnet.com.au
Please downsize your layouts!!!
This DT Position is for a 6 month period unless otherwise stated. You will need to complete a monthly kit. Class kits that require instructions may also be sent out during the 6 month period.
You will also have to complete any Blog challenges and Blog Cyber Crops that Mad About Scrappin may have.
You will need to have an up to date blog to be eligible for the DT Team
You will need to do the following
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. What is your style, your blog address, any other DT Teams that you may be on.
2) Send 2 current layouts. One that is your normal style and one that is a bit dfferent from what you would normally do.
3) Send a picture of a completed Off the Page Item
I can't wait to see all your layouts and I hope you will soon be a part of the team at Mad About Scrappin and help us celebrate our 4th Birthday!!!!
Leanne xxoo
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Renee said...

I'll be in!!! Do the layouts have to be specifically created for this call, or can they be anything....

Mandy said...

Come on girls,,,Leanne gave me my first DT position and she is great to work with....give it a go...xxx

Unknown said...

You can send through whatever layouts you like Renee

jeanna said...

Can I submit Cards? Or just LOs.. I'm interested....

Sarah Lou said...

Oh cant wiat to see who you choose!

Unknown said...

I would like to see layouts as that what our kits consist of but you are more than welcome to submit cards as your off the page.

CreativeMe68 said...

I am going to give this a go...I am on a bit of roll at the moment!! Luv Shaz xoxo