Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Delights.......

I hope everyone is surviving the School Holidays and has been able to fit sometime in to be creative!! Once again our Design Team have designed some stunning layouts to help you get creative!!! These are all available now over in our shop!! Remember stocks are limited!!


We have received some of the stunning My Minds Eye Papers & our DT Member Amanda got to play with the Union Square range. What can I say....wow just stunning layouts. There look even better in real life with all the glitter on them!!
You can purchase this kit with or without the Alpha Letters & Diecuts











DT Member Louise also got to use the My Minds Madison Avenue range of papers. Louise has down a fantastic job creating 3 layouts. These papers are just yum!!!!!!! I can't wait to get creating!! This kit is available now!!!!










DT Member Leanne got to play with the bright and funky Bo Bunny Block Paper Pattern Papers and I love what she has done with them!! I had a play with this kit today and these layouts were lots of fun to create!!










Finally for the month we have DT Member Sandra. Sandra was given the Scrap within Reach papers. Great for older photos!!! Sandra also used her scraps to create 2 cards!!









I hope these kits inspire you to get scrapping!!! Don't forget these sell fast so get your NOW!!!
I will be back later to share a new supplier with you as well as a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!! So stay tuned!!
Leanne

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Lou said...

All the kits look fantastic

xx