Friday, February 6, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 6 2015


Hello again.

So starts another month. With the start of a new month comes some new products to play with. As normal Leanne from Mad About Scrappin 
has surprised me with some amazing goodies to showcase. 

I was lucky this month to have this kit sent to me to play with...

Now for something just a little different I decided to start using this kit off with a bang. To explain a little .... recently my youngest daughter had her sixth birthday. Now as part of the party preparation I bought some paper party bags from Coles. 

As most of you know I just cant leave a party bag the way they come... I just HAD to personalise them. So I set to work collect all the bits and pieces I would need. I made little flags using some of the red and white striped paper in the kit. Then cut some tags from the kraft coloured paper. Once again I have played around with some digital stamps to create the 6 - celebrate cards. I printed these onto some graph 4x6 cards in my stash and jazzed them up with some matching washi tape. 

So here's the finished bags once I had assembled them all.

I had some old bingo cards in my stash that I decided to use as the base for all my decorations. I sanded the edges to tone them down just a little. I also finished the flags off with a gold glittered star to add that little bit of sparkle. Quite enjoyed jazzing these plain bags up and the kids just loved them.

Now.. as it was Miss Ts birthday I decided once I had finished the bags, that I would carry the theme over to her card. I cut up the base of the party bag to use as the background for this card.

To add a bit more dimension to the card I used a journal calendar spot from Mad About Scrappin. I finished off the spot using some mini alphas to add in the month and year of her 6th birthday.

Now to finish off the who card I wanted to add some sparkle. This was easily done with a bit of help from these super cute teenie sequins Leanne sent me. I just randomly applied adhesive the sprinkled the sequins and some iridescent glitter. Super easy and fun to make such a mess creating.


Had had a great time creating with this paper range. 

Cannot wait to share some other bits I have created over the next month.

Till then.... TFL, Michelle xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: