Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Creating with strips


Hello again. 

I am looking forward to sharing with you today a layout I have created using the Prima Coffee Break Pattern Paper Range by Pebbles. 

So without further ado...
 This time around I have played around with some of the patterned paper for the base of the layout which I have matted on cream card stock. Once again I have added some bright neon green washi to add a bit of pop to the page. 

I have added a white shipping tag for the base of my title which I have stamped with some roses which match the floral pattern on the paper. I have then clustered the matching paper flowers that Leanne sent me with a super cute butterfly. I love the journal cards that come on on of the 12'x12' sheets in the paper range. They are subtly patterned and easily add a little extra.

Once again I have stitched on this layout. I quite like the look of  stitching to add details on a layout. 
I loved using this paper range for the photos of my kids from the summer holidays. They have a really summery feel with the colours in this paper range. 

Well off to sort out some more blog posts.

Till I share again.

Get creative.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: