Friday, December 11, 2015

Creative Inspiration - December Birthdays

Just a quick share today, as I have one unwell little girl at home recovering from surgery on Wednesday.

Still playing with some more of the Summer Vibes paper range by Simple Stories that the lovely Leanne from Mad About Scrappin sent me to use this month. 

This week I have been making sure I have been able to get all the birthday cards I need for this month all sorted nice and early. Luckily enough the birthdays aren't for another week or two so I am well and truly ahead with these. For both of the cards I have used a recycled card base and then gone from there. 

The first is a card with a very feminine feel. 
Now for this card I have even used part of the packaging in the kit... where you ask well the pale pink base that I have matted the aqua floral paper onto is actually what the embellishments in the kit were packed with. I just couldn't throw it away and knew that I had to use it somewhere and this card was the perfect place. 

Once the base of the card was all sorted it was then just a case of decorating which made made super fun with the fabric flower that Leanne sent me to play with. I teamed it up with a match paper flowers and finished it off with a double bow using garden twine. The card was then finished off when I added the greeting using the word flair that was in the kit too. 

The second card I wanted to have a little bit of fun.
This card was super quick to create. I chose to go with the Hello patterned paper as the base and hand stamped randomly to give it a bit of dimension. 

I then played around with another mini paper bag from my stash as the base to lay my embellishments on. I followed  through with the kraft theme by adding in a kraft tag to the paper bag. The card was then finished off with some garden twine, matching journal tag and a cute little word tag I mounted using some 3D foam tape.

Super quick cards that have used up a few more bits and pieces from the Summer Vibes paper range.

Well off the take care of my little Miss.

Till next time.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: