Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quote fun for Mad About Scrappin

Hello everyone.
 
Wow.. April already.. where is this year going...
 
Once again Leanne at Mad About Scrappin has come up with a fun filled challenge for this month



Must say when I first saw this challenge I felt it was such a fun one to play around with. Such a great way to showcase someone that you want to celebrate having in your life.
I love using quotes for my journal as I find it often saves me from having to find the perfect words to say what I want to on my layouts.
 
So with the quote in mind I got creative with a photo of a very special person in my life.
 
 
I also played around with the quote a little too and used part of the quote as the main part of my title for the page. I also used stars on my layout for embellishments made from recycled card, permanent marker and texture paste. Super simple and easy.
 
Oh.. and who says you can use pink on a masculine layout!
 
Why not mix it up a little and play around with this months quote challenge from Mad About Scrappin.
 
TFL, Michelle x
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: