Monday, April 29, 2013

Lovely Tag using 'Needles and Threads' by Kaisercraft

There's just something very comforting about the 'Needle and Threads' collection by Kaisercraft, the colours are very soothing and the patterns utterly charming, as a lover of sewing from a young age, I've really enjoyed using these papers which were from the 'Mad About Scrappin' Flog it Friday on their
  Facebook Page.

Making a simple tag of my required size I used a combination of the 'Backstitch' and 'Bobbin' papers to cover the base, rolling opposite corners for some interest, I used a dressform which I covered in the 'Pattern' paper  which I also inked the edges of with 'coffee'. To make the dress, I took a strip of the 'Seam' patterend paper, punched a pattern along one edge and then scored and folded it every 1/4" (concertina style) I glued it to the dressform, added a little lace and some beading for a belt. 

Seam binding for hanging and a bow at the base, various laces from 'Mad About Scrappin' together with a sticker from my stash the overall tag is complete!! I really love the finished look.




Thank you for stopping by 

Jeanette  xx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sally Dowen said...

OMG I love the dress. Very creative

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so clever!!!