Monday, August 4, 2014

August Colour Challenge

Hello again everyone.  I am back and today I have a layout for the Mad About Scrappin August Colour Challenge.  Here are the details for you guys, so that you can give this challenge a go.  You don't have to do a layout, you can do anything at all...a card, a tag, an altered item or if you wish you can even do a layout!! Here is the colour palette 

and this is what I created using a few of the colours...  I have tried to pick up the creams, turquoise and cranberry/red colours.

 I have used the last of the Papermania "Sew Lovely" Collection and some embellishments from Mad About Scrappin.  The chipboard title "Memories" is from a previous design team kit and you can find them here in the Mad About Scrappin store.
 I have teamed a dark cranberry flower with a couple of the cream curly roses

 I have added some sewing themed embellishment and journaling sentiments

That is my take on the August Colour Challenge.  Can't wait to see what you all do with the colour palette.  I look forward to seeing your creations up on the Blog.

Well everyone, that is it from for this week.  Please check out all the Mad About Scrappin links and be sure to come back next Monday as I have a mini album tutorial to share with you all. 

Thanks for stopping by.....

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: