Monday, March 16, 2015

Layout - "Love"

Hello readers and welcome to my creative inspiration post.  Today I have a layout to share with you all.  This is my creative team inspiration for Mad About Scrappin.  I have used one of the kits that can be bought from the shop.  This kit is full of papers from Amercan Crafts - Shimelle and some really cute wooden icons, flowers and buttons.

I think this is the first time that I have ever used just plain cardstock as my back ground or base page.  I have also used a sketch that I found on pinterest.  I have hand sewn the circles and stamped some splodges and splatters on with Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink.  I love how when this ink dries, it fades a little bit, making the stamping more subtle.



Here are all the glamour pics ...

I love this gorgeous fabric flower that was in the kit.....softened the corner of the polariod photo frame just nicely....
 For this corner accent I have used some of the leftover paper strip from the main layout.  Stamped "love you" and added some of the splatter stamping in Black Soot.  I really love the wooden heart, I feel it finished off the corner.
  Here is a close up of my hand sewing.  I was going to use my machine, but it just didn't like the card stock, so I resorted to doing it by hand.  Yes it is a little time consuming, but so worth the effort.  Don't you think?

 well readers that is it....we are back to the beginning.  Oh one more thing...that lovely arrow with the heart was cut from some black card stock on my Cameo and the "Love" title is a laser cut from previous kits.

  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: