Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Springtime Layout.



Well l am back again this week for another share with you all. l am a week late with my post, as l have been busy the last week. I had my daughters birthday last week and had 7 young 11 year olds stay for a sleepover. 
Which of course they saw all my Crafty stuff and were blown away. So we did some Watercoloring with Twinklings H20's, which they thought was divine. 
Anyway l hope everyone is well, and have been enjoying some of this beautiful weather we are having at the moment. 

So this week l have to share a layout l created of my daughter, using my left over papers l had in my kit of the Open Book Range. I used up most of what came in my kit with some of my personal stash as well. Hope you like it. 




Here are some close ups of the Clusters. 



I Painted white Gesso over my flowers then added Kindy Glitz. 





Until next time Happy Creating and have a Wonderful Week, 
Thanks for Stopping by.
Tracey. x




Photobucket



Pin It Now!

No comments: