Monday, November 5, 2012

My Minds Eye, Tangorine Collection

Oh My Goodness!!!!! I just love this paper range. It is definitely a must have on your list. My Minds Eye-Tangorine has the most stunning colours, I love the oranges and it was perfect fot the photos I had just taken of me and the boys cutting our very first Pumpkin
 
We had so much fun cutting a Pumpkin, I must be honest I am not a huge fan of Halloween, though my 9 year old son was most determined to get a pumpkin this year. So I decided to try it, it was a lot easier then I had thought, and I just adore these photos of my 2 boys out side with the pumpkin


I just loved using the bling flourishes, I find some bling flourishes to be much to big, so I have formed a bit of a habit of cutting them up to be more of the size that I want. I love this close up and at Mad about scrappin they have an amazing range of flowers. Loved getting different sizes, it makes a cluster look so much prettier when you can have differing sizes and different colours
 Well I hope you enjoyed my layouts, and they have inspired you. I certainly enjoyed creating them (after a few months of no mojo) But I am certainly back into scrapping and can't wait to share some more layouts with you soon.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: