Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another fun packed paper kit

Hello all.
 
Hope that your week has been going well.
 
With Easter this weekend I know I will get a chance to be able to play in my scrap room.
 
With that in mind I thought I would share with you another kit that I created for Mad About Scrappin this month.
 
So... here's the goodies you get in the kit
 
And here's the layouts I created using the goodies.


 
Now I must say I had so much fun playing around with this paper range. However have to admit that the papers were so nice I just didn't want to cut the paper!
 
I did however and had so much fun creating these layouts for you.
 
Now.. remember when you purchase this kit you get the FULL instructions so that you can make them all yourself.
 
YES!! that does include detailed instructions on how to create the flowers too!!!
 
But you had better be quick because kit numbers are limited.
 
Hope over to the Mad About Scrappin Facebook Page to grab one now.
 
Happy Easter !
 
TFL, Michelle  x
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: