Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Making a Mess with a Detour Paper Kit

Hello all.
 
Once again I have been playing with some fun products from Mad About Scrappin and have been lucky again to be ale to create another paper kit for you.
 
So without further ado here is the kit I created for this months Flog it Friday last week.

 
And I must say there are so many goodies in the kit that you will have so much to play with its not funny!
 
Now.. as most of you have probably seen I tend to take a kit and create layouts with a bit of a difference. I like to be able to challenge myself so to speak.
 
So with this kit I have done just that. Yes!! the kit is more boy/travel  themed how ever if you think outside the box a little it is amazing what you can create.
 
Here's the layouts I have designed for you using this kit. And just a little hint... the idea is that your going to be making a mess and have lots of fun doing it too !


 
 
Now.. remember.. the kit contains ALL the papers and embellishments that you will need.
AND !!! you also get the full instructions so that you can create these layouts too.
 
But I must say that Leanne at Mad About Scrappin sells these kits for such an amazing price. I haven't as yet found kits anywhere that you get so much for such a great price !
 
So what are you waiting for .. hop over to the Mad About Scrappin Facebook Page but you better be quick as kit numbers are limited.
 
TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: