Thursday, March 21, 2013

Timeless papers for Timeless projects

This month I've been happily crafting with the beautiful Kaisercraft 'Timeless' collection available from the Mad About Scrappin Store. These were so much fun to play with, the wonderful mixture of patterns have a very eclectic feel to them. I found once I started using them I wanted to keep going, so I did :)


The first thing I made was a little Inspirational Quote Book, it contains four double pages each with a quote and vintage photo. Each page has a pocket that holds a small folder containing two herbal tea bags. I've decorated the book using new and vintage laces together with doilies and flowers which I think go so well with this lovely paper collection.



Next up is a lovely little trinket box I've made to store some laces in. Because it's Autumn in Australia I chose to go with a cornucopia made of Hessian spilling out all the lovely flowers and beads, I fussy cut a butterfly from the paper and added it to the top. The lid is also decorated with a 'WOW' flourish, the new Kaisercraft 'Crackle' stamp and an assortment of beads, all purchased from a couple of 'Flog it Friday' sales on the Mad About Scrappin facebook page.
Inside you will see I've used simple cardboard covered in the paperline for the lace holders.

Lastly there is a simple tag made with the papers, a doily piece added on top with ribbon, shabby flower and a bead dangle that can be removed. On the back I chose a section of paper that had a little decoration but plenty of spare space to write on.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I hope you've enjoyed seeing these projects :)
Jeanette xx
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: