Monday, January 27, 2014

A Couple of Cards

Hey there everyone, I hope all my Aussie readers are enjoying the Australia Day long weekend.   I am back again today to share a couple of cards I created for Mad About Scrappin.  You may remember the sketch I used a few posts back for the January Sketch Challenge....
It was this one....
Well I thought that I could use it as a map or sketch for some cards.  I went really well with the first card...stuck to the layout as much as possible.  I only flipped it 90 degrees or so!!

 But....... I totally lost the plot when I got to my second card :)  It seemed to have a mind all of it's own!!

 I have used some scraps leftover from my Mad About Scrappin November design team kit.  These papers are from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection. In the first card  I have used some chipboard flowers, white lace and ribbon. For the second card I have used one of my Tattered Crocheted blooms and a pink doily. 
I would just like to remind you all to head  over to the Mad About Scrappin Blog on the 1st of February as we launch the new Blog Challenges. 

There are some gorgeous prize packs being offered for the New Blog Sketch Challenge and I wanted to share them with you all!!  There will be 2 prizes. One will be voted on by the Creative Team and there will be one random draw winner.  So please be sure to hop on over and check them out!!  Remember readers you've got to be in it to win it!!
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: