Friday, January 10, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 2


 Welcome back to another week of creative inspiration.
 
This week I have a couple of cards I have created using the Jenni Bowlin Studio Photo Freedom Kit.
I am continuing with the idea I started last year of creating 4"x 4" size cards. I find them quick to create, am able to use up the smaller scraps easily and they also fit nicely into a C6 size envelope for postage. Aside from the fact I am also able to be frugal with my card stock and get 4 cards out of 1 piece of 12" x12" card stock.
 Have kept it simple again but added a few accents to change the paper up a little. I would hate to get sick of using the same paper all the time. By adding butterfly stamps in two different Staz on inks I have been able to layer the butterflies a little. I have also used the wooden veneer frame to create my theme or greeting as such.
By hand stamping numeral images onto the back of this card it helps create the background nicely. Adding a paper doily as a feature is a quick and easy way to added a simple layer to a card too. I then hand coloured the digital image with a mixture of water colour pens and pencils before mounting it with 3D foam. Dash of kindy glitz to the image and I was done. 
 
Products Used :
* Echo Park - Jenni Bowlin Studio Photo Freedom Kit
* Coredinations Card stock
* WOW Wooden Venner Frame
*Memory Maze People
* Mixed Mini Alpha Stickers
* Hand Coloured Digi Image
* Satin Ribbon
* Kindy Glitz
* Paper Doily
* Chipboard Number

Hope you enjoyed the cards this week.

Just a little something you can create when you have some scraps to use up.

Why not build up your cards stash like I am so you have cards ready when you need them.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle x
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: