Monday, January 13, 2014

Kimi Challenge Layout

Hey readers I am back today to share with you all  the January Sketch challenge.  


This is my take....I managed to actually stick to the sketch this time round....well almost I only shifted one element!!

I have used My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Honey/Perfect papers.  I actually received these papers in my first design team kit and have been dying to use them.  I was just waiting for the right project to come along.    From a second sheet I have fussy cut the lovely big red cabbage roses and layered them underneath my photo...I have also used the strip from along the bottom of the papers to create a banner along with a couple of those gorgeous lillies you can find here.  My mats are cut from the reverse of Honey Perfect and the revers of Honey/One of a Kind.  I have added a bottle cap with a one inch punch out from the paper scraps. 

I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch.  Be sure to come back and see what the rest of the talented  team create with this sketch. 
Thanks for stopping by.....
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: