Monday, June 30, 2014

By the Sea Masculine Cards

Yes! It is that time of the week again for me down here in Australia -  Monday morning -  and I have my Mad About Scrappin project to share with you all.

This Monday I have created four cards.  I think they fit a masculine theme very well and I can never have too many masculine cards!!

I have used up a lot of scrap papers from the Graphic 45 "By the Sea" collection.

To create all four of my cards I have use Kraft card bases that can be found in the Scrapbooking section in most Kmart stores down here in Australia and I believe in some over the ditch in New Zealand.  My first two card measure approximately 6"x6" and I have used some jute, hessian (burlap) ribbon and an antique bronze button to embellish.


 For my second card I have used some more hessian ribbon and a metal charm.


 The following two cards are a lot smaller and measure 4"x6".  Again I have used hessian ribbon, bakers twine and added some fussy cutting elements to embellish with.




I just want to send out a big BIG thank you to Leanne from Mad About Scrappin for sending me the two Graphic 45 papers "Botanical Tea" and "By the Sea".  They have been wonderful to work with and absolutely inspirational!  

 Well guys that it, that's my share for this week. Please stop by all the Mad About Scrappin links:-

Thanks for stopping by.....
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: