Monday, June 16, 2014

By The Sea Wallet Flip Mini Album

Hey everyone I'm here to share with you all today My Mad About Scrappin Monday project.  It is a little mini album to go inside my Memento box from last week.


This little mini is relatively quick and easy to make.  I based it on the wallet style flip down postcard booklets you used to be able to get years ago.  I haven't seen any of these in ages so I am not so sure they are around anymore.  I have used two sheets of A4 black card stock to create mine.

I have cut both sheets 5 1/4" wide and the scored then scored them every 3".  I joined both pieces together and then matted with various pages from the 8x8 By the Sea paper pad.


 I have done some fussy cutting to embellish this mini and the closure is some bakers twine that I have wrapped around a button, which I topped with an image from the "Set Sail" patterned paper.

 I have used a selection of photos from our summer holidays down on the South Coast of New South Wales.  My photos are a large wallet size .


 Here it is in my Memento box from last week.

Wow!! that was a quick post!! Please stop by these links and check out what some of my fellow creative team mates have been up to!!


Thanks for stopping by.....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!