Friday, July 25, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 30


Welcome back to another week of sharing.

I hope that you all have been able to get creative lately.

I have been having some fun again this week creating a layout to share with you on behalf of 
Mad About Scrappin using the Under the Stars kit by Simple Stories again.

So here's this weeks share...

Have had a chance to play around with my camera a little this month with family being all together for part of the school holidays here in Adelaide. 
I love getting candid photos just as much as getting the perfect photo. 
This layout I have created this week showcases a few candid photos I took. 

I have kept this layout fairly simple because I wanted the photos to be able to tell the story. I also decided to just use a few of the colours of this kit for this layout. I find that by doing this it helps me to use up the kit and look at it from a different perspective. This layout I have teamed the navy blue, white and lime green with some plain kraft card stock. 

Once again I have played around with a little kraft paper bag to add some feature to this layout. By teaming it with the lime green and a white tag it has tied it all to the base layout but created a few layers for texture. 
I have also added some of my favourite Studio Calico cork shaped camera using 3D foam tape to mount them. 
Now.. I have also used some Studio Calico wood grain enamel dots for the first time. I have used a similar product a few years ago and I loved them them... I can say that I am a fan of these too. 
They are super easy to use and add that little extra without being too dimensional.

I love this kit too as some of the journal cards in the pack make perfect embellishments. I have tucked on behind this photo and then added my title to it using a mix of larger  and smaller alpha stickers. 
I then finished it off with a Studio Calico cork board arrow... 
Note to self... order more!!! 
They are so much fun to add to layout.

Have you capture some fun moments lately ??

Why not have a play with your camera and see what you get.

Till next weeks share.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: