Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cuddles - July Sketch Challenge -By Crece T

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today and i'm sharing with you the layout I created for the July Sketch challenge.

Below is the sketch, created by me that is this months challenge - dont forget you have until the end of the month to get your entries in to win a prize.



Cuddles
This is my son Fletcher's cat, Cuddles.

To create this range I have used the papers from Pink Paisley called 'Switchboard'
I loved the colours in this range.

Here are some close ups....

Here you can see the flower cluster I created using some flowers from the Mad about Scrappin online shop.
The Love Flair Button also comes from a pack 'Hello 2014' there are so many different worded flairs in the pack.


Thanks for looking, and dont forget to get your entries in to have a chance at winning this months challenge...Good Luck

xxx


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: