Monday, July 21, 2014

"Sew Lovely" Mini Album

G'day everyone...hope you all had (or are having) a crafty weekend.  It is Monday down here in Australia and it is absolutely freezing in my neck of the woods....PERFECT weather for crafting.  Today I have my Mad About Scrappin project share for you all.  I have been working with the "Sew Lovely" papers from Papermania and this week I created a cute wee little mini album.  I have had such a blast creating sewing themed projects...I used to sew alot once, but that was before my paper obsession!!

I have used my Silhouette Cameo and some cut files from the Studio.  I ended up doing away with one of the pages and just going with 5.

.....and here it is!!  I have used a Chipboard Mini word, which I have inked up with some white Versamagic. The paper roses are from previous kits and the buttons and pins are from my stash.
 The lovely vintage looking lace that I have used throughout are also from my kit.  The mini is only small - measuring 3" wide and the last page is 7 1/2" long. I wanted my page edges to stand out a little more than they were, so I painted the chipboard with some gesso and added some "faux" stitching with a black gel pen.    



 For this page, I created a belly band of sorts, to tuck the photo mat under and embellished with an acrylic heart and a very small journaling tag.
 I have used the Tim Holtz "Sewing Room" Die to create my cotton spools with and cut some photo mats using my Nestabilities dies.
Here you can see I have used some more of those gorgeous little paper roses and some of the white Flower Bead Trim
 Here I created a pocket using 2 doilies folded in half to create a pocket and added some strips from the papers.  I added a simple photo mat tag and topped it with some of the vintage lace from my kit and a button.
 Here I have used one of the little vellum bags I had received in a previous kit.  I slipped a little button topped tag for journaling inside and tucked a couple more photo tags behind it
So there it is guys, my "Sew Lovely" wee little mini album.  I plan to fill this with some random pictures of our family, friends and pets.  

Please be sure to check out all the latest stock that Leanne has over in the store. Lots of new stuff has been arriving. 

Mad About Scrappin Facebook

Thanks for stopping by.....

.....till next time 
.....✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: