Friday, January 9, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 2 2015

Yes.. it's me.. 

Back again to share with you some super easy cards I have created using the scraps I have left over from this kit.

Will keep it quick this week as I am in the midst cleaning up after my youngest daughters sixth birthday party and dropping the kids to their Dads for a week.

It was been one hell of a busy week here that's for sure. 

Luckily I had planned and scrapped these in advance or it would never have happened. 

Anyways... here's the cards for this week.



I have used some recycled card bases to start with then mixed it up to create two very different birthday cards. One was for Ma Watt and one for my partner, Michael. 

The card for Ma Watt was a mix of tan toned papers from the range, a mini paper bag, a kraft tag, and a die cut doily. Then I added some colour pop with a ruby red flower from Mad About Scrappin, some ribbons and some flowers from my stash. I then finished it off with a butterfly from my stash and the greeting made up of a word sticker from the matching set.

The second masculine card for my partner I threw together very quickly. I find masculine cards a bit harder so kept it simple with a mix of ephemera from my stash, some washi tape, stamping, kraft photo corner and a few stickers from the matching set to finish it all off.

I find I always struggle with cards so find if I get in and get it done real quick I don't have time to doubt what I am doing. I also layer it all onto the base till I like how it all fit then adhere too.

Well.. off to tidy up my house and get it back to normal.

Till next week.

Get creative, M x







Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: