Monday, January 12, 2015

"Love" - Layout


G'day everyone, I am back again today to share with you another layout.  This is the last of the papers from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing and also a few bits n pieces from Pink Paislee's Cottage Farm.

The base page or background is from The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine "Wonderful".  I have added a strip of cream hessain/burlap and then layered up lots of leftovers and some fussy cut embellishments.  The doily that i have tucked in behind the hessian is one from Kaisercraft, but it went so perfectly with these papers, as did the butterfly.




I have added some glossy accents to the centre of "Such a Happy Day" and also to the word strip that I have layered across the heart.


The cute little banner is made from some Cottage Farm offcuts I had left over from last weeks layout...they seemed to blend in ok and I have just used some loose threads from my hessian strip as the string bows.


I have used one of the wood veneer laser cut  words for my title and some flowers leftover from previous kits.


I added a Kaisercraft collectable journal tag to the bottom corner...



Super quick layout guys!! But loads of fun and that's it....no more leftovers!!  I have finally come to the end used up all the papers from previous kits.....




.....oh wait....what's this.....sorry guys I best re-phrase that I have "nearly" used up all the papers.  I just found some Madame Payraud.....mmmmm and there looks like there is enough for a mini....a file folder mini!! Keep an eye for that post!!  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: