Monday, January 19, 2015

File Folder Mini Album

Hey all, Welcome back!  Today I have a real quick mini album to share.  I have used the last of my Madame Payraud design team kit from last year.  I have seen heaps of these cute little mini over on youtube and thought it was high time I give try my hand at one.

I have used 2 foolscap cream coloured manilla folders and some vintage ephemara that I printed off from the internet. 

 Well guys I don't really have much to say, so I will let the pictures do the talking for me.....


 I really loved how this little mini turned out...very vintage-y.  I willd efinitley m=be making a few more of these as soon as I have restocked my file folders!! :)  As always thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my mini as much as I did creating it.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: