Monday, April 27, 2015

Creative Inspiration Layout - Believe

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Monday Mad About Scrappin Project and today I have another layout to share with you all. I created this using a mix of all three of these kits I received from Leanne a few months back.!

 This is a really simple layout...perhaps you could even call it “minimalist” as I have kept embellishing and papers to a minimum. I really love the clean fresh feel it has. I have used white cardstock for my background as it makes everything else just pop!


Here are some close ups on the details...

 I have slipped in a few embellishments from my stash...like this cute little stamped camera image. 
I love these paperclips!! I have been hoarding them, but I am so glad I used it here along with the "Adventure" button/badge that you can see below.  I love these little button badges and I could be quite easily become addicted to collecting (and hoarding) them!!

  The balloon and the arrows are also from my stash, but they went with the theme of the papers and blended so well that I just had to use them.
The "Believe" title is one from a previous kit.
Well readers, that is it....that's all there is....

  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: