Monday, April 6, 2015

Time to Celebrate Gift Giving Set

Hello readers and welcome to my Mad About Scrappin Monday project share.  Today I have altered a paperbag and a paper mache box into two gorgeous gift giving ideas....or gift presentation.  

 I have used the remainder of the Graphic 45 paper pad - Time to Celebrate and even managed to use up those little leftover strips from creating the Photo Folio Album.  Well readers even after 3 cups of coffee to try to kick start the old grey matter I am still at a loss as to what to say.....so here are some pics to help me out....
 Sooooo first up is the little paper bag.  For my Aussie and NZ readers, this paperbag is just one of those that can be found in the scrapbooking section at Kmart. 
 I have used a scalloped pair of scissors to create the flap and tucked it in behind the little diecut oval tab.  I have used a word cutout from the paper pad and some mini paper roses to decorate it.  
  I have also added a tag and a charm to the side.
 I even covered the back.
 
 Next is my little box.  This is really quite small.  Only 3"x3" or 7cmx7cm.  Again I have used a lot of the leftover strips from the Photo Folio to cover this box. 


 I have decorated the lid with more paper roses from previous creative team kits, a word cutout which I have matted on to a scrap of brown cardstock and I have fussy cut one of the butterflies and added some glossy accents to it



I hope you have enjoyed this week's project.  As always guys....please check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on over at Mad About Scrappin.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: