Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello readers, welcome to my Monday Creative Inspiration post..  Today I have a layout to share with you using a kit from Mad About Scrappin.  I have used a selection of papers from the kit you see below.

and this is what I came up with.....


I have taken one of the doilies from my kit and sprayed it with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Ramblin Rose....Hopefully you can see some of shimmer in the photo's below.




I have added some soft baby pink cherry blossoms and an acrylic heart to embellish the little journalling spot.  The title is a diecut from a previous kit.

I also created some hidden journalling by using the glassine bag that was part of the embellishments and I have tucked a hand cut tag inside.




I have used a scrap strip left over from a previous layout and added a Kaisercraft phrase.  I then
tucked both of these under one of the button badges that were also in the embellishments.  I really love using these little badges.



Well guys, I think I have covered everything. That was a pretty quick post huh?  This was such a great layout and the papers have a happy feel to them.  I also love how the black accents just make there rest of the colours pop!!.  Thanks for stopping by and as always please stop by the links below to see what my fellow creative team has to share.  Also be sure to check out what kits are available this month in the store....



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: