Friday, January 29, 2016

Creative Inspiration - Creative Card Fun


Okay.. so just a super quick post today as I am on placement once again and running after a room full of toddlers.

Have had a few cards to create this month so used some of the Pink Fresh Studio - Up in the Clouds paper range to get creative.

I had two cards to create... one for a wedding and one for my youngest daughters 7th birthday.
This paper range was perfect for create two cards with a very unique different feel to them. Both cards were created on a recycled card base as I love the look that it gives the cards.

Because of the whimsical feel to the paper range it was perfect for creating a birthday card for my youngest. I have matted a piece of the mixed patterned paper from the range on some of the pink card stock used to stabilise the embellishment kit (waste not want not I say!). My daughter is a mad keen fan of care bears, so I had to work an image of her new care bear, Grumpy, into the card some how. I have printed an image onto some Canson paper and hand coloured the image. The mounted in on the card using some 3D foam tape. The little wood veneer umbrella that was in the kit was a perfect accent for this card too to finish it off.

Now one of the patterned papers in the stash had a house image which I have cut out to add to this card. Being the card was for a wedding I thought it was fitting. I have them teamed together two different coloured mini paper doilies that I had in my stash that worked perfectly with the colours in this kit. Then it was just a case of layering the paper flowers in the kit on some bowed garden twine to give it a a more rustic fun feel.

As I said.. very quick post sharing two fun cards. 
Love being able to use up all the kit I receive by creating a few cards.

Well better get back to it.

Till I get to sharing the last layout from this paper range.

TFL,  Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: