Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Creative Inspiration - A fun whimsical feel


Hello again.

Back to share with you all a quick layout I have created using some more of the super fun paper range by Pink Fresh Studio called Up in the Clouds sent to me by the lovely Leanne at Mad About Scrappin.

This time around I have created  a layout using Kraft card stock as the base which I have then matted onto some vanilla coloured card stock. 
I have kept this layout super simple and have focused on the fun whimsical feel of the paper range this time around. I love the patterned paper in this range. It looks like it has been hand drawn and the colours are just so fun. I have teamed this up with some aqua card stock and grey striped washi tape. I have used two similar photos for this layout but have used a cream dotted black frame from my stash to frame off one of the layout. I added a paper strip to the frame and covered a chipboard die cut bird in the matching paper to add some fun to the layout.

To fill in the open Kraft card stock base I have punched a few hearts out of the patterned paper. I then added a few matching yellow die cut chipboard stars to finish off the hearts and add some dimension.

To finish off the layout I have added a couple of flairs from the kit to create my title and added feature to the layout. They match perfectly and add that little bit of dimension just where I wanted it.

I had fun playing around with this super easy layout.

Till next time.

Get creative.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: