Thursday, January 28, 2016

Creative Inspiration - Using up some of my stash

Good Morning all.

Hope that you have had a good start to the day.

Today I would like to share with you another layout I have created on behalf of Mad About Scrappin using  the paper range by Pink Fresh Studio called Up in the Clouds.

Once again I have played around with a Kraft card stock base for this layout. I have used some photos taken recently of my eldest daughter Yr12 formal. So here's the layout I have created to share....
I have stamped the base of the Kraft card stock with a graph stamp as I felt the Kraft background looked a little bare. I have then teamed the Kraft card stock with some of the pink patterned paper from the paper range that had the words I wanted to use as the title for my layout. I have matted the larger photo and then used two smaller Polaroid frames to frame two smaller photos I wanted to add to the layout. 

The kit came with this fun wood veneer tag. It was perfect to add a little accent to this layout. I added some black and white bakers twine to it which adds to the whimsical feel of this layout.

I have had a pile of chipboard die cut circles and circle frames in my stash for what seems like forever. So I have pulled them all out and covered them in the matching paper from this paper range to create a little bit of depth to the layout. They tied in nicely with the flairs and finished off the layout easily.

I had fun creating this layout to share and cannot wait to show you the next layout.

Till next time.

TFL, M x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: