Friday, June 14, 2013

Brightening things up

 

Okay.. so found this post in my blogger box and some how it has fallen through the publishing loop.... not quite sure why or how..
 
Anyways...
 
The lovely Leanne from Mad About Scrappin sent me some fantastic goodies to play with last month once again.
 
Here's what I had to work with.

So.. I must say I really didn't know where to start as the papers were so yummy. I just didn't want to cut them.
 
Because I didn't want to cut some of them I used them whole page as the base for the first layout I created of my eldest daughter..
 
I also love using the textured card stock for the base of this cute layout too. Simple way to showcase the texture and used up some of the scraps.
 
 
Lastly I used the whole sheet of patterned paper for this layout also. Just cut it away to create a border and then cut the centre piece slightly smaller again. Lots of ink and distressed teamed up with some old book pages helped finish off this layout.
 
Super fun and simple layouts created using this kit and plenty of goodies left over too.
 
TFL, Michelle x
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Beautiful examples Michelle.

Kerry said...

These are beautiful LO's.