Saturday, April 12, 2014

Amy Prior's April Sketch Challenge Sample

Hi everyone!
Amy Prior back again today to share my layout that I have created using the Mad About Scrappin April Sketch. Click here to see the full challenge release details. Here is sketch designed by yours truly...


Here is my interpretation of the sketch using lots of fabulous products available from Mad About Scrappin.


The papers that I have used are from the Sew Lovely Paper Pack by Papermania. 


My background paper has been masked with a 6x6 Brick Stencil and some of the new Dylusions colour ink spray Pomegranate. To apply the ink I have sprayed onto some Paper Towel first and then dabbed the paper towel over the stencil to get this fun, messy and more muted colour of the pomegranate.


I have used a Manor House Creations Ornate Frame white that I have sprayed with the Dylusions Pomegranate Ink Spray and then inked using Archival Black ink. I have also sprayed a Prima Resist Canvas border with the Pomegranate Dylusions Ink Spray.


I found a huge paper doily in my stash and I have rubbed black archival ink over the entire surface lightly to really help those gorgeous doily patterns pop!


A quick title with incorrect spelling and I was finished! Of course I will go back and fix the title spelling now that after photographing I have noticed the error. My brain shuts off when I am in creative mode LOL.

Products available from Mad About Scrappin...

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: