Saturday, May 17, 2014

Balloon Animal - May Sketch Challenge - Crece

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share with you the layout I created for this months Mad About Scrappin Sketch Challenge.

This is the Sketch for the month...

And here is my layout...

Balloon Animal
I have used the bright and colourful paper range Summer Bliss by Echo Park

 

And now for some close ups....

I liked the 'brick wall' effect of the sketch so i decided to create my own bricks by cutting up some coordinating orange card-stock. I then used a black pen to go around the outline to make them stand out.

I love using the sticker sheets, here I have used the camera and the 'love this photo' stickers from the collection


I decided using flowers would be a little too much for this layout so instead I cut some of the coloured circles, backed them onto black and then cut around to allow a 1mm border and then using foam mounts I placed them on the layout.
I then put Dimensional Magic all over them to make them shine.

Cant wait to see everyone's layouts for this challenge, check out the terms and conditions HERE


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: