Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello My Name is ....Teresa Collins Product Spotlight

I fell in love with this paper range when I first saw it on the
Mad About Scrappin Shop. I loved the fact it was a neutral palette to work with for both male and female layouts. Normally I would pass on Teresa Collins ranges as I find them hard to work with but this one was easy...

I created a layout about a very important day for my cousin...her Graduation
I originally designed the layout on a white background but it made it look too bright and neat, so I changed to Kraft and was really happy with how it looked.



     


  
  
  


I really like the Cream lace available in the Mad About Scrappin shop, I simply folded it back and forth and placed it behind my journalling (something I rarely do)

It also comes in Pink and Blue :)



I also love the black Elise Flowers, they worked really well with this range also.

Thanks for looking, dont forget to check out the Mad About Scrappin Shop for other awesome products...

Crece xxx

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments: