Friday, May 16, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 20


Hello all and welcome back.

Well it has been a busy week in my household with Mother's Day and my Mum's 60th all in one week. 

Top that off with a busy week of family stuff and I have once again been flat out with little time to scrap.

However.. I did manage to squeeze in a bit of time to scrap in the last day or two using the last pasts from this paper range by Chickannidy Crafts.

Here's this weeks share on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
I have decided to create a layout using a Project Life Photo sleeve as the bit and pieces I had left weren't really big enough to create a 12'x12' layout. Plus I really wanted to scrap a few different photos and still struggle to show case more than one photo in a normal 12'x12' layout. This would be another reason I think that I like scrapping multiple photos this way. 

I have cut the white patterned paper to 4'x6' and then printed it with a digital brush as seen it the bottom of the white card above. I then cut some vellum to the same size and layer it over the top to mute the pattern just slightly. I have also layered vellum on the title card for the layout. This has added a bit of texture to the card.

 I have printed a digital quote onto some vellum to another journal card. Then layered some washi tape and finished it off with some Studio Calico cork board chevrons. 
I love the dimension they add to the page.

Lastly I have used some of the quotes from one of the 12'x12' pattern papers to add mini title on each 3'x4' card using 3D foam tape then finishing off the title with some Kaiser alpha stickers. Then finished off with some Studio Calico cork board arrows and cameras and I was done.

I love how this layout has turned out. I haven't had to pick just a few photos to use by scrapping them this way and I now have a cute layout to remember the fun day we had at the zoo.

Well.. better get back to playing catch up.

Have an amazing weekend.

Get Creative !

TFL, M x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: