Monday, May 18, 2015

Botanical Tea Card and gift bag

Hi all and welcome to this weeks Creative inspiration project.  I am still revisiting a previous kit Leanne had sent.  I was pleasantly surprised at just how much of this kit I still had, even after using it to create with last week.  So I thought that whilst I had it out of the hoard vault I would create a gift bag and matching card for my friend as well.

The bag was a plain white one that I had managed to pick up in a cheap craft supply store recently, and the card base is from a previous kit.

 Well readers even after 3 cups of coffee to try to kick start the old grey matter, I really haven't got a great deal to say, these gorgeous glamour shots really do a lot of the talking for me.


I have used up a lot of supplies from my previous kits, and few pieces of bling from my stash.







Well readers, that is is it from me this week.  Thanks for stopping by and as always please click the links below to see what my fellow creative team has to share.  Also be sure to check out what kits are available this month in the store....




✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: