Sunday, May 10, 2015

Extra special - Mother's Day Share



Afternoon everyone.
On behalf of everyone here at Mad About Scrappin,  I would like to wish 
all the Mums, Angel Mums, Grand Mums , To Be Mums 
and most of all of the the Angel Mums 
a very very 

I have a quick share for you today that I had mentioned on Friday. 
I have created a few extra special cards from some of the Echo Park Princess paper range for MOTHERS DAY !!!!

 So here's the cards I have created for Mother's Day.
My first card I created on recycled card as a base. I have then used the heart pattern from the paper range and inked the edges before stamping to the left side of the paper vertically. I have also inked the edges of the recycled card base.

Then I have layered a medium sized paper doily and wrapped the card with some black and white bakers twine. I have then added a large glittered butterfly tucked under the twine. To finish if off I have stamped a smaller butterfly onto some of the heart paper and adhered it to the centre of the glittered butterfly and added in a sentiment from my stash. 

For the second card I have played around with some paper napkins that matched the paper range and have adhered them randomly in small pieces to a piece of white pasteboard. I have then matted it onto a light grey card stock and then to a black card base. 
To mix it up I have played around with a few of the mixed patterns from the paper range to cut out the hexagons and adhered them randomly across the card.

Then I have added some decoration to the card with a little help from a clock that I had in my stash that was on acetate and some organza ribbon. I then clustered a mix of paper flowers from Mad About Scrappin. I then finished it off with a sentiment sticker to add my greeting and a cute little metal filigree heart I had been sent to play with.

Both cards very feminine and  a little different.

Well better get back to relaxing for my Mother's Day.

Enjoy.

TFL, Michelle x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: