Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MY FIRST SHARE

Firstly I would like to Thank Leanne for asking me to join her and her wonderful team to share my work on her Blog twice a month. Just a little bit about myself. I am married with two beautiful children. I have been Scrapbooking for over 15 years now. The last few years l have started making Cards, Mixed Media, and Project Life ( Pocket Pages ). I used to Teach classes in 3 different Scrapbooking Stores in Victoria, and also l used to teach classes at my home. Now l just Create for fun and at my own leisure.
This month l received from Leanne a Gorgeous Kit from the MME Jubilee Range.

The kit was full of beautiful goodies to play with, and l could not resist l had to start straight away.l really loved working with these papers, as l love working with anything that has Gold and Bicycles on it. The Bicycle paper l didn't use on this layout. But l have kept it aside to use on my next one which  l will share with you all soon. 
I created this Gorgeous Page with this photo l had taken of some Cupcakes that l had made over the weekend. It really suited these papers, and l just loved how it all turned out. 

I used a Kraft card stock for the background as a base, and cut the White card stock 11 x 11 inches and adhered it to the Kraft. So it looks like a frame around it. I do this to most of my pages, as it really stands out. I just layered my photo on top of some of the pattern papers, which l used MME Ride, Love  paper, and MME Gold hearts. I also added a Gorgeous Gold Foil Doily that came with the kit, on the top left corner of the page tucked under my photo. Which l then added some flowers. 


The bottom right corner was created by adding a rose with a flair and a little green flower. l then just winded some of the Gold and Cream twine that was in the kit, around the cluster and dangled down on the page. Where l added Gold Chevron Washi tape, a flower, and Gold sequins. 
l also added the circle Love This Quote which l adhered with mounting tape to give it dimension. 
Then l just sprinkled some Gold Sequins on the page, and even used the teeny tiny Sequins that were in the pack too.

A really simple layout to do in under an hour. l hope you all like this.!
Enjoy your Week,
Until Next Time 
Tracey x
Pin It Now!

No comments: