Friday, March 7, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 10


Hello everyone.

This week has been a fun filled week here for me. I haven't been studying or scrapping much. But managing to have some "me" time. Been quite refreshing and much needed.

However I have managed to this weeks creative inspiration done for Mad About Scrappin using some more of this photo freedom kit.

 So here what I have created this week.
I had a real blast creating this layout too. I made so much mess on my desk and  my hands playing around with texture paste and glimmer mist.It seems like ages since I have played around with texture paste. I forgot how much fun it was to play with. 

I used a chipboard alpha negative that I have had laying around in my stash as my masking template with the texture paste. I used a piece of chipboard from an old art sketch book as my base for my layout. I cut it to size and then added the texture paste where I wanted it. Once the texture paste was almost dry, I then started to layer different coloured glimmer mists to add some colour to match the journal cards I was using.
To finish off the base I then randomly stamped and inked the edges of the card stock. 

I carried through the masculine feel to this layout using washi tape and garden twine to embellish. I also popped in an ornate frame I had glimmer misted to match. I love this photo freedom kit too for the stickers that come included. They make it easy to add a few little accents to the embellishment cluster as desired.

Once again this photo freedom kit has taken me in a different direction. Definitely not washed out of pastel but a very strong masculine colour scheme. 

Why not mix it up with the papers you are using at the moment. 

Till next week. 

TFL, Michelle x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: