Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine Product Spotlight with Amy Prior

Hi everyone!!! Amy Prior back again today to share my Product Spotlight for this month and I have chosen to showcase the amazing Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine Collection available from Mad About Scrappin here


I was instantly drawn to this collection  because of the amazing bright colours and fun patterns but was quickly turned off at the sight of very child like imagery. I mean I am scrapbooking my children but I thought it just wasn't my style but I just kept coming back to it loving the cute little characters more and more.


So in an attempt to bring out my style of this collection, I have added lots of black for high contrast and boy does it look different with a bit of distressing!


To start off this layout, I have added some random masking to a white piece of cardstock using texture paste. I have then sprinkled some dribbles and droplets of a few Dylusions Ink Sprays around the edges. I have then added some doodling around some of my texture paste patterns and added some black inking around the entire edge of my page.


The next step was to decorate my chipboard hexagons and to do this, I have covered them in various papers from the Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine range and then inked over the top directly with my Archival Ink Pad. The fabulous texture created from the Archival Ink pad being used directly onto the paper is fabulous! I have then added some more Chipboard elements that were coated with embossing powder and then inked also. Don't they look like little bullseyes to go with the picture of Mia dressed up as a Cowgirl?


I knew that I really wanted to use some of the cute caricature images so I have fussy cut out the branch of owls from Hello Sunshine Grin Patterned Paper and I have inked the edges to help it work in with the grunged bright feel of the page. I wanted my little owls to be sitting on a branch so I have added some Prima Marketing Flower Branches strategicall placed over the owls and then underneath my embossed chipboard title.


The final stages of the layout included layering tonnes of gorgeous bright papers from the Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine Collection (which were all distressed on the edges using Black Archival Ink), plus I have added some of the 12x12 Sticker sheet stickers and added some more doodling around them.

Amongst my layer of papers is also one of the awesome Yellow Chevron Bags from Mad About Scrappin which hides a journalling tag behind the photo.

Products available from Mad About Scrappin Include...

Well that is all I have to share from the Hello Sunshine Collection but here is another layout with a fabulous Navy Chevron Bag has been used to hide a huge journalling tag behind my photo...

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments: