Monday, September 8, 2014

Artist Trading Blocks


 Hi all, welcome to this weeks Mad About Scrappin project share.  Now I might be a little late jumping on to the band wagon where these little cuties are concerned, but OMG guys have you seen these? Artist Trading Blocks!! I am hooked!! I want to make more!!  They are going to make awesome gift giving ideas and christmas is now only a few months away??  No harm in getting in early hey?


I have just used the basic cube as my foundation.  I created three different sizes 2 inches, 2.5 inches and the base block is three inches.  There are templates for these cubes all over the net so I won't bore you with the "how-to" details.  I have upcycled some cereal boxes to make mine.  I was really after a strong sturdy block.  I then inked them with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and covered them with Papermania's Madame Payraud collection....LOVE these papers!!


 So here are my glamour shots.  I haven't added photo mats and  frames yet.  I am enjoying it just the way that it is, but there is lots of space for small family pics and of course the Monthly Challenge quote.  







Have you attempted the Mad About Scrappin challenge for this month? If you have, don't forget to link your project  here on the Mad About Scrappin blog.


Mad About Scrappin Facebook
Well everyone, that's my Mad About Scrappin project share for this week.  
Thanks for stopping by.....
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: