Friday, September 26, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 39


Hello everyone.

I have been busy scrapping away with the music blaring the background again.

Slowing using up more of this fun kit Leanne sent from Mad About Scrappin.

This week I have created a layout with a very masculine feel.
This layout has ended up with a few layers of paper and paint to add a bit of depth to the page. 
I really wanted to make a bit of mess with paint too and felt before I added the paint using a template that it really needed a bit to grunge it up. I loved the gold foil feathers that Leanne had sent me but was at a loss with where to use this till I create this layout. I love the look of it underneath the wood veneer title. I also used another digital stamp to print onto the plainer dot paper .

I have used the black gold foil paper for this layout too. It is quite bold but the gold foil circles really make the page really stand out. I kept my photo to black and white as I found that a colour photo just didn't look right for what I was trying to create. I have then layered a mix of washi tape, ticket stubs from my stash and stamps to create a bit of interest on this page.

I have then finished the layout off by creating some chevrons using the gold glitter photo corners Leanne has in store.

Why not get creative this weekend.

Till next week.

M x 

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: