Monday, September 22, 2014

Double Layout


Wow guys it has really been a month of firsts for me.  I have found this months challenge really really inspirational - just in case you haven't noticed ;).  This month our challenge was to scrap a card, tag, layout or off the page project with this saying....
and I thought I would finish the monthly challenge up with a double page layout.  Yep, you guessed it,  my first ever!!!

Well guys there's not much to tell about this one.  It has turned out really "traditional" in it's style.  I have used some papers that have been in my stash since 2009.  They are from a company called Unique Boutique and I am not sure they even exist anymore.  I do love the blue and brown tones. The photo above shows my layout before I added my pics.  I have used flowers from Mad About Scrappin.  The lace trim came in my design team kit.  I have added some bling and seam binding from my stash.  I have used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the sentiment. 

Here are some close ups and I have now added some random family shots.






Well guys that is it from me today.  Have you all had a go at the Monthly Challenge yet? I hope you have .... don't forget to link your projects to be in the running for the prize.   Next week I have a little upcycled project to share with you all.  Please stop by and check it out...and stop by the links below to catch up with what my creative team mates have been up to.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: