Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi Everyone Leanne here.  I cannot believe it is September already!  Only 3 more weeks until school holidays in QLD!!  I am looking forward to spending some time with the kids especially if this gorgeous weather continues. 

So as I think about Family I thought a quote would make a great challenge for this month!

So your project for this month just needs to have the below quote!  EASY!!



I want to welcome our Guest Designer for this months challenge - VICKI BURDON!
Thank you so much Vicki for joining in with our challenge this month!  If you want to see more of Vicki's creations head over to her blog!

Just love this gorgeous layout featuring lots of our Studio Calico embellishments!!


 
ALSO A BIG welcome to one of our new Design Team Members Bel Woods!  I cannot wait to share all her gorgeous creations with you.  If you want to see more of her work just head over to her blog! To start off with thou is her gorgeous layout featuring this months quote.



 Kimi has created her FIRST mixed media layout and it looks gorgeous!



Michelle has created a card incorporating the quote this month.



I hope this has inspired you all.  You can see all the terms and conditions here.

I cannot wait to see all your wonderful creations! 


Photobucket






Pin It Now!

No comments: