Friday, October 17, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 42


OMG!!! where are the weeks going. Saw on Facebook this morning that there are only 10 more Fridays till Christmas!!!
 NO!!! I am not ready it just cannot be near that time of the year already!!!

Anyways.. just a quick post this week as I have to admit I have whipped this up at the VERY last minute. I have not had a spare day at all this week to scrap and I must admit to feeling very scrap deprived. I am hopping to be able to get some scrap work done this weekend.. Fingers crossed.

So I still have a little teenie bit of this kit left.

I managed to squeeze out a card in preparation for my eldest daughters birthday
 on the 27th of October.
 SSSSHHHH !!! 
She is going to be 17 and I am still very shocked that she is already that age.

So here's her card.

I have used some recycled card as the base for the card cut to my fav card size of 5'x5'. I love this foil paper too. As my daughter is not a girlie girl I thought that this paper range worked perfect for what I had in mind when creating this. I have stamped the tan dot patterned paper randomly then added a fabric heart I had in my stash that Leanne from Mad About Scrappin had sent me ages ago and I had had a chance to play with yet. I lightly stamped the heart with a graph stamp. 

 I then layered some black punched card stock, some lace, a metal embellishment and the number chipboard all goodies I have grabbed at several Mad About Scrappin sales. I then finished off my greeting by adding some alpha stickers.

 Now this was a super quick card cause I was very very time poor however I am most happy with the end results.

Remember.. you don't have to spend a lot of time to get creative.

Till next weeks share.

TFL, Michelle x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: