Saturday, October 4, 2014

October Already !!!!


Hello all. 

I am back this week to share with you a challenge I have played with one behalf of Mad About Scrappin.


I loved this challenge because there are so many possibilities to scrap this so many different ways.

Once again I have used up some of this kit to create my layout.

So here's what I have come up with...
I have used the song "Play On" by Carrie Underwood. I thought that the song title was perfect for some recent photos I had taken of my son during this seasons soccer. This year the team got new jerseys and they were allocated their own number so I wanted to record that. Plus the fact that he was super excited on presentation day when he got his second trophy. 

I have kept this layout quite bright and playful too using the bold green and white striped paper as the background. Then jazzed the edges with some gold starred washi tape. 

Now I must say I love the stickers that match this set too. The have been very well used this time around as I have found them to be very versatile. 

I have to admit to being a little unsure as to how to use the wire in the kit when Leanne sent it too me. However when I started on this layout I wanted something to pop on to accentuate the circles on the page and the wire worked perfectly. I messed it up a little and then adhered a wood veneer star on one. I found it has added that little bit of bling without taking over.

I then finished off the layout with some more gold washi tape in a different pattern. Then added my title in some large black chipboard to make them pop out from the page.

Are you going to play along with this month's challenge at Mad About Scrappin ?

Looking forward to seeing what everyone creates.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: