Monday, October 6, 2014

October Song Title Challenge

Hello everyone, Well it's October and a new month means a new challenge.  This month Mad About Scrappin is having a "Song Title" Challenge and to participate all you have to do is....



....and then share with us on facebook and link it up with the Mad About Scrappin blog.

So guys here is my take on the challenge...

I have chosen "On the Road Again" - not a very imaginative song title I know, but it went perfectly with Kaisercrafts Check in paper collection and with my photo's!! These pics were snapped when we were on holidays in the beautiful North Island of New Zealand.   This was on the road to the Buried Village of Te Wairoa along the Tarawera Road in Rotorua.  In front of us were the stunning Blue and Green Lakes.


To create the title I have used the letter sheet from the collection.  I added some glimmer sprays, inking and stamping to the background.  The ring and splat stains are from the Kaisercraft stamp set "Stains".  I stamped these with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Walnut Stain and also added some random stamping using the "Sketchy" set from Kaisercraft.

 I have added some cutouts from the paper pad and also embellishments from the co-ordinating Check in collectibles pack.



 Well that is it from me, yet another quick post.  I do hope you have enjoyed my take on this month's challenge and I look forward to seeing what you all create for this.  Remember it doesn't have to be a layout...it could be a card, a tag or maybe an off the page project!!  

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: