Friday, October 24, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 43


Hello everyone.

Welcome back to another week of creative fun.

I have received a bucket load of goodies from Mad About Scrappin that I cannot wait to share with you over the next few weeks.

This week I am sharing with you a some cards that I have created using some of this paper range.

Now I have used this paper range before however this time around I have created layouts and cards that all look so different. These are the cards that I have created to share with you this week..

As this is a mad crazy couple of months for birthdays I have decided to get on top of them and create the cards in advance. The birthday round start with cards for children so I have created some fun cards.

This card has been created for a good friends daughter. She is turning eight and a really bright and bubbly girl. I have loved watching her grow up over the past five years. I love creating cards for her as I know that they will be cherish. For this card I have stamped onto the base patterned paper. I have then cut out circles onto a matching piece of paper in the range and then mounted it centred using 3D foam tape to give it dimension. I have then used some more matching paper in the range to create the "flowers" and added some matching buttons from my stash for interest. I then added my greeting by adhering mini alphas to a strip of acetate and then adhering it to the card. 
The greeting ends up having a floating look.

The second card is for my son who is turning 11.
(Happy Birthday Nate.. xxx)
He loves homemade cards and I love creating fun ones for him every year. I love that he still likes to get them too and is eager to see what I have created. I have kept it more of a messy look. As I found the aqua dot too bold I have brushed some acetate with white gesso randomly and mounted in on top of the aqua paper. It tones it down. I have then added some washi tape that matched, some ticket stubs and some cork chevrons and an arrow. I have added the greeting with a mix of larger alphas and mini alphas in the centre of the wood veneer mini frame.

I have had fun creating some cards this week.

Better get scrappin.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: